Microtronics Uk Ltd respects the user’s privacy and commits to protect the personal data according to the Decree Law 196/2003 and to the UE Regulation 679/2016. This document describes, in the meaning of the art. 13 of the Decree Law 196/2003 and of the art. 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation 679/2016, how the personal data of the Persons Concerned are being collected and used.
The present privacy regulations describe the use of the user’s personal data by Microtronics Uk Ltd, when the user interacts with Microtronics Uk Ltd (online or in person), for our services or simply for the consultation of our internet website. They are also useful to make the user aware about the rights regarding the privacy and the relative protection offered by the juridical system.
As far as the use of personal data is concerned, Microtronics Uk Ltd operates in the name of transparency, so that the consequences derived from our utilization of the data and the rights at disposal of the user are clear.
We ask the user to read carefully these privacy regulations, so that he is informed about the use of his data by Microtronics Uk Ltd
Microtronics Uk Ltd
- Address of the registered office: Unit B2, Win Business Park, Canal Quay, Newry, Co. Down., United Kingdom, BT35 6PH
- Address of the operations office: Unit B2, Win Business Park, Canal Quay, Newry, Co. Down., United Kingdom, BT35 6PH
- E-mail address of the responsible for data protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
Channels for communicating with us:
- Website: www.microtronicsltd.co.uk
- By phone: 02895812619
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- In person, at our headquarter in Newry, Co. Down
- APP BlueForce Smart available in the Applestore and Playstore
- Facebook webpage
- Twitter webpage
Address for sending requests in paper form:
Microtronics Uk Ltd – Privacy Department
Unit B2, Win Business Park,
Canal Quay, Newry, Co. Down.
United Kingdom, BT35 6PH
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
List of the collected personal data depending on the specific case:
- Identification data (e.g. name, surname, business name, etc…). If the user communicates via social media, the username used in the relative social media is included.
- Contact data: delivery or shipment address, invoicing address, telephone numbers, email address, tax code, VAT number, etc…
- Economic and transactional information (e.g. payment data, orders, offers, etc...)
- Commercial information
- Codes or keys for user’s identification
Sensitive data about the user are not being collected (they include the data that reveals the racial or ethnic origin, the religious or philosophical believes, the sexual life, the sexual orientation, the political opinions, the information regarding the health state, as well as genetic and biometric data). Moreover, the juridical data of the user will not be collected.
The web section (e-commerce), as well as the request via email or in person, requires some data marked as compulsory, because they are necessary for the supply of the service or product that the user has requested, or for allowing the access to the requested functionalities. These data are necessary for the exact compliance by Microtronics (Uk) Ltd of the obligations derived from the contract with the user, or for fulfilling the regulations applicable by law.
The failure to include these data could cause the impossibility of receiving the services or products or to benefit from the requested functionalities.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA, DETAILS OF THE PURPOSE
The data, obtained online or in person, will be used for the purchase of products or services, to answer to the questions of the user, as well as to send personalized communications (if required). Explicative list below:
Fulfilment and execution of a purchase or service contract stipulated with Microtronics Uk Ltd via the internet website or in person
The customer may be contacted regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, the products or the requested/purchased services
Managing of the payment of services/products purchased regardless of the payment method used
Fulfilment and execution of the sale or service contract - Juridical basis
The use of the customer’s data is necessary to execute the sale or service contract, consequently the potential deny of the user to give the data, may cause the non-performance of the service, to the extent that such data may be necessary for these purposes.
Microtronics Uk Ltd believes to have a legitimate interest to effectuate the necessary checks to detect and avoid possible frauds during the purchase. The use of these data is important for all the parties concerned, as in the case of payment of a purchase, in particular for the user, since he allows Microtronics Uk Ltd to take measures to protect him from attempts of fraud made by third parties.
- In case of specific consent Microtronics Uk Ltd will use direct marketing strategies via email, newsletter, telephone, SMS or post.
Microtronics Uk Ltd believes to have a legitimate interest in handling the requests or the consultations made by the user using the different contact methods that are available.
The use of these data is convenient for both parties, because it allows Microtronics Uk Ltd to properly assist the user and to answer to the requests of support and assistance.
The use of the personal data is therefor necessary for the execution of the sale and post-sale contract.
PERSONAL DATA SHARED
The data collected to achieve the purposes of this privacy statement, will be shared with third parties that support Microtronics Uk Ltd in the performance of the offered services, for example:
- Financial institutes (regarding the purchases via operative rental)
- Suppliers and partners of logistic, transport and delivery services
- Suppliers of external certification service (e.g. for the accredited calibration service carried out in an external laboratory)
N.B. In the specific case of the logistic sector, the cases of transport and delivery of goods and/or services at a different address from that of the user or deliveries to companies/societies different from the applicant are frequent. In this case, if the user gives data of third parties, he must inform them about the purposes and the modalities of use of their personal data by Microtronics Uk Ltd
The user’s data will be accessible also to the personnel authorised to their use. This authorisation is issued depending on the real need of accessing the data for the fulfilment of the functions of Microtronics Uk Ltd and its responsible for the data protection (identified in this privacy information).
The owner of the data processing could transfer the data of the users to third parties stated in the previous paragraphs: “COMPANY” and “USE OF THE PERSONAL DATA, DETAILS OF THE PURPOSE” of these informative, established in countries outside the European Union, the whole always in accordance with the principles set out in the articles 45 and 46 of the GDPR regarding the existence of a decision of conformity by the European Commission, that is at proper warranties.
RIGHTS OF THE USER
The user can at any time ask to verify, amend or eliminate its personal data.
Microtronics Uk Ltd undertakes to keep the personal data of the user confidential and to guarantee the exercise of the rights. These rights can be exercise with no charge, sending an email at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org signalling the reason for the request and the right that you want to exercise.
If it is considered necessary for the purposes of identification of the user, Microtronics Uk Ltd can ask for a copy of a document to attest his identity.
In particularly, regardless of the purposes or of the legal basis according to which Microtronics Uk Ltd processes the data, the customer has the following rights:
- Request access to data in possession of Microtronics Uk Ltd
- Ask to correct the data (please note that by actively providing personal data by any means, the user guarantees its truthfulness or accuracy and agrees to notify any changes. Any loss or damage caused by incorrect or erroneous information in the registration forms shall be the sole responsibility of the user)
- Request the deletion of the data to the extent that they are no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or if Microtronics Uk Ltd is no longer authorised to their processing
- Right of opposition. To oppose for reasons related to its particular situation to the processing of data for the execution of a task of public interest or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the owner
- Right of portability. This means that the customer can receive its personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by a computer, in order to transmit them directly to another company, as long as it is technically possible
- Right to submit complaints to the competent supervisory authority regarding data protection at the Privacy guarantor: www.garanteprivacy.it
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY INFORMATION
If suitable, Microtronics Uk Ltd may make changes to the information contained in this privacy statement. If the changes affect the user's privacy significantly, Microtronics Uk Ltd will communicate the changes and/or modifications directly to the user in the various modalities already described in the previous paragraphs. The user will be able to view the changes, make their own assessments and, in case, oppose or cancel any services or functions.
Cookies are computer files or partial data that can be saved on your PC or on other Internet-enabled devices (e.g. smartphones or tablets). Normally a cookie file contains:
The name of the Internet site from which the cookies comes from
The duration of the cookies (i.e. how long they will remain on the user's device)
A randomly generated value (identification string composed of characters and/or numbers)
TYPES OF COOKIES
The technical cookies are very important to navigate through a website and use all its features, such as the access to restricted areas. Without these cookies you would not be able to use the required services. These cookies do not collect information to be used for commercial purposes and when the navigation browser will be closed these cookies would not be saved on your device.
The technical cookies can be:
- Of session: they guarantee the normal navigation and enjoyment of the website (allowing, for example, access to the reserved area).
- Functional: they allow navigation in function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language or the products selected for the purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
These cookies collect information in an aggregated form about the number of users and how they use the website. When the analytics cookies collect information, they can keep the IP address of the visitor: in this case the user must be informed of the fact and give or deny consent.
The analytical cookies can be:
- Sent from the website (first party): this means that the information collected from the website is not shared with other services.
- Sent from an external website or service (third party): this means that the information collected is potentially visible to the owner of the website or the external service.
The profiling cookies are cookies used to track user navigation and create a profile of their habits. Profiling can be used to send advertisements to the user's device.
The profiling cookies can be:
- Sent from the website (first party): this means that the information collected from the website is not shared with other services.
- Sent from an external website or service (third party): this means that the information collected is potentially visible to the owner of the website or the external services.
Additional information about the cookies of websites or external services (third party):
These are cookies from other websites (such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or LinkedIn) or from advertising circuits (Google AdSense, DoubleClick, etc.) that can be sent to the user's device as a result of navigating in the website. These cookies are not strictly necessary for navigation but denying consent to sending third-party cookies may prevent some advanced features such as sharing pages in social networks.
Websites that use third party cookies are not controlled by Microtronics Uk Ltd
Microtronics Uk Ltd stores the personal data of the user only for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the data have been collected, including the purposes related to the satisfaction of any legal, accounting or financial report.
In order to determine the correct retention period of personal data, Microtronics Uk Ltd considers the quantity, nature and degree of sensitivity of personal data, the potential risk associated with possible damages for unauthorized use or the spread of user's personal data, the purposes for which the treatment takes place and the possible existence of alternatives, together with applicable statutory obligations.
For fiscal purposes, the law requires the conservation of the basic information of our customers (including contact, identification, financial and operations details) for six years from the time of the decline of the customer status.
The curricula vitae sent from the specific area of the website www.microtronicsltd.co.uk are kept for a maximum time of 24 months, after that period they will be eliminated from our databases. The curricula vitae sent by post or consigned in person follow the same procedure.